If you regularly use a rotary hammer, Makita SDS-PLUS Drill Bits for Wood deliver new levels of convenience and performance. The Drill Bits have an SDS-PLUS shank and allow drilling in wood without switching to a drill or using a special chuck adapter. The bit is engineered for use with a rotary hammer in rotation mode, but includes a specially-designed shorter shank to help prevent damage from accidental use in hammering with rotation mode on rotary hammers. The bit features a brad point that is engineered to provide clean, straight holes in wood.
- Convenient design allows use of 1/4 in. hex bits on SDS-PLUS rotary hammers
- Eliminates the need to utilize a separate drill or impact driver for drilling or fastening applications
- For use in rotation only mode on rotary hammers
- Specially designed shorter shank helps prevent damage from accidental use in hammering with rotation mode on rotary hammers
- 3-1/8 in. total length
- For use with rotary hammers that accept SDS-PLUS shank bits
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov