The Makita 55 in. Plunge Saw Guide Rail (194368-5), when used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts. For use with the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saws (models SP6000K/K1 and SP6000J/J1).
- For 6-1/2 in. plunge saws (sold separately)
- Interacts with the saw base to give you smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Appropriate for alternate use with a router – must use with a router guide rail adaptor (model 194579-2 – sold separately)
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Aluminum material
- For use with Makita SP6000J/J1 plunge saw
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov