The Makita 5-3/8 in. Carbide-Tipped Metal Cutting Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for Makita 18V LXT Cordless Metal Cutting Saws (sold separately). The Makita Metal Cutting Saw Blade has an ultra-thin kerf design that provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss. It can cut metal up to 1/2 in. thick. Users get up to 140% faster cutting and up to 150% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades.
- Up to 150% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 140% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Ultra-thin 0.043 in. kerf reduces the load put on the tool
- For cutting metal up to 1/2 in. thick
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts