Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world?s largest 18V cordless tool system. The 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 11/16? Rotary Hammer (accepts SDS-PLUS bits) is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead conditions. The XRH06ZB has an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has 2-mode operation for ?rotation only? or ?hammering with rotation?, with 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs./1.2 Joules of impact energy for fast and efficient drilling. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes. It?s part of Makita?s expanding 18V LXT system, the world?s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Brushless motor delivers 0-680 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and .88 ft.lbs. of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4 in.
- Weighs only 4.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- 2-mode operation for rotation only or hammering with rotation for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- 1-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov