Turn your battery into a charging port with the 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Power Source. Mount the ADP06 on to a compatible Makita 12-Volt MAX CXT Lithium-Ion battery and you get a USB charging port that delivers 2.1 Amp output. Power output can be activated or deactivated with the on-off switch. For added convenience the built-in clip attaches to a belt or holster, with rubber covers for improved durability. It?s part of the expanding 12-Volt MAX CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Charges 1 USB compatible electronic device where AC power is not available
- Built-in belt clip attaches to belt or holster
- Designed for job site durability
- Rubber cover protects USB port from dust and water
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov