The Makita 4-3/8 in. Masonry Saw with 4 in. diamond blade (model 4100NHX1) is a powerful cutting solution that is ideal for a range of applications including stone, tile and concrete. The 4-3/8 in. Masonry Saw is powered by a 12 Amp motor, with 13,000 RPM and a cutting capacity of 1-3/8 in. Convenience features include a lock-off button and a flat rear side motor housing that allows for easy blade changes. The saw weighs only 6.5 lbs. for improved operator comfort. The 4100NHX1 also includes 2 Makita 4 in. Diamond Blades with turbo rim, engineered for constant contact with material for a smoother cut and finish.
- Powerful cutting in stone, masonry, tile and concrete
- Cuts up to 1-3/8 in.
- Compact design at only 8-5/8 in. long and weighs only 6.5 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- High power-to-weight ratio with 13,000 RPM
- Easy to adjust depth gauge for precision cutting
- Lock-off button helps prevent accidental start-ups
- Flat rear side of motor housing allows for easy blade changes
- Double insulated
- 1-year warranty on tool
- Includes: 4 in. diamond blade turbo (a-94546), socket wrench 9 (782209-3), wrench 22 (781011-1)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov